Preparing for your first session
1. Please click here to access the new client form. You may print it out and bring it with you to your first session.
Please note that your information will be held in the strictest of confidence and is used only by the yoga instructor, Mary Kay Holmes
2. Please click here to view or print the class Release Form and Liability Waiver. You may print it out and bring it with you to your first session or sign it at class (copies will be available)
3. Arrive to class a few minutes early to set up. Be sure to silence your cell phone please (low volume or vibrate settings will be distracting).
4. Wear loose and comfortable clothing. Shoes will be removed at the door.
5. Be well hydrated and have a reasonably empty stomach (2 hours after a full meal and one hour after smaller meal).
6. You may bring your own equipment, though it is not necessary. During class we may use a ‘sticky’ mat, a belt, a block and firm blanket.
7. During class, let your breath and body awareness guide you; observe your breath and body signals. These observations can tell you when to release or deepen a pose and will help you maintain a safe practice.
8. Come with an open mind.